Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a Wonderful Shower!!!!







This weekend my sister hosted my family baby shower and it was perfect! The shower was at my house so that all my out of town relatives could see the nursery. Clare did an excellent job, the food and decorations were all great! I know she had some help too from my mom and Mrs. Sammons and of course the aunts pitched in once they got here! Clare also came up with a neat idea of having M&M's personalized that say "It's A Girl! Addison D Bond" on them and they will be at every shower I am having. If you didn't know already I absolutely LOVE M&M's.

We played a game where everyone had to cut a piece of this paper to the length they thought would wrap around my belly. I will say some people were nicer than others, in the end Kelly won and was the nicest to me and my rapid growing belly. The other game was "Don't say the word Baby". Everyone was given a clothes pin and if you heard someone say "baby" you got to take their clothes pin. I lost mine right away. Judy Werner and my mom were on a mission stealing those pins!

I cannot thank everyone enough for making it such a special day for Addison and me. I will say, Addison will be such a stylish little girl. Her closet and dresser drawers are pretty much completely full now just after one shower!!!! I will have to take a picture of the closet, Charles put in her organizer Sunday after the shower so that I could give everything it's place and of course organize by size. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment