Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Class Update

Ok... So here we are... one week after infant safety class.. and guess where I am off to tonight? Lamaz (sp?) class. Being the perfect husband that I am, I have not pitched ONE fit about going to these classes (although snide remarks to slip out from time to time).

Last weeks Infant Safety class was GREAT. we learned a lot of critical things when it comes to bringing a baby home. This was the one class I was very excited about. I did not know much about babies (changing diapers, bathing them, feeding them, etc) so it was very informative. These babies are strange things to me. Being that I know just about everything there is to know, it is weird learning new things.

The more I think about it, really the only kids I have been around have been my cousins when they were little (yes thats you Kate and Molly) and now my nephew Caleb. What I have learned is that the exposure I gave kate and Molly growing up has had a direct result on their intelligence and common sense. I am sure the same will be for my Nephew... and of course because of Addison being my own child she will be perfect.

So if i can make it past this class tonight without passing out, going into cardiac arrest, and not needing to be on a feeding tube the rest of my life then I can just about survive anything. :)

wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck!! You KNOW the DIRECT influence on YOU was ME!!! Ah-hah! Gotchaya.

    Will be anxious to know how tonight goes for you all. Babies are a wonderous thing - their parents are a close second.

    Love you all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Charles....Of course YOU are responsible for all of the good things about Kate and Molly. Like their strange obsession with Arnold S. movies....... :) xo Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete