Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Charles made it!!!!

We had our first child birthing class last night and I will say I was very nervous to see how Charles would handle the video of actual delivery. I am happy to report he did make it through but even the teacher noticed that he was white as a ghost. He is not very confident that he will make it through all of labor and delivery without ending up on a gurney. Lucky me!!!! He did do a great job of massaging and coaching me for breathing. He is a pro at the relaxation techniques...now just to keep him from passing out and he will be a great coach! We have one more class to go.....To Be Continued

2 comments:

  1. He will amaze even himself when the moment arrives. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I dont think he can make it....

    ReplyDelete