Sunday, February 8, 2009

Addison is Showered with Love Again!











This was another wonderful day! My friend's Jessica and Kristin threw me this shower for all of our girlfriends from high school and college. The first picture if of Heather, Me, and Vanessa...the 3 preggers. They are both due the first week of June and of course me, April 2nd. The 2nd picture is of everyone at the shower (excluding Kristi, she had a wedding to go to). The next picture is of the hostesses Jessica (left), me and Kristin (right). The next is of the "Vero" girls giving the belly some love! And last is Clare, mom and I. It was such a great day.
There was a cute clothes line of adorable girl clothes and shoes hanging in the main room and then they had the personalized m&m's everywhere (everyone knows I LOVE M&Ms). Jessica & Kristin had been asking me over the past few weeks if I had been having any cravings and honestly I really haven't BUT since I got pregnant I could live on ice cream. SO, they came up with a great idea and had an ice cream sunday bar. They got waffle bowls from Marble Slab and then had any great topping you dream of. It was DELICIOUS...a pregnant girl's heaven! I received lots of beautiful gifts and I did get lots off our registry which was very exciting! Addison now has her infant car seat & stroller, her bath tub spa (everyone knows how much of a clean freak I am), her boppy bouncer chair, her Alphabet Mat to play on, and lots lots lots more. Everyone was asked to bring a book instead of a card so needless to say she now has a mini library to go along with her closet full of stylish clothing! I cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity and love! This has been such a wonderful experience and having great friends and family makes it that much special!











3 comments:

  1. The teacher in me says, "SO glad you have started her library!!!". Sounds like you are having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The teacher in me says, "Just remember, it's okay if she can't read by Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Wow! The teacher in me says...oh, yea, I'm not a teacher. It's a good thing...

    Really enjoying the blog. I just showed mom and dad the nursery pictures.

    ReplyDelete