Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Shower Weekend!

This past weekend I had a baby shower in Jax and my work baby shower in Vero, needless to say it was a busy weekend!
Charlotte & JJ threw a wonderful a shower. Everything was so nice and it was wonderful to see all of our Jacksonville family and friends. Charles and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by such sincere people. We cannot get over how generous everyone has been. Addison is definitely spoiled...she is not complaining though! :) Guy was our "photographer" and he did a great job. I will have to get some pics from him to post to the blog. Aunt Merc embroidered a bunch of onsies and some burp clothes for Addison and they were all so cute! One of the burp clothes said "I am cute, mom is cute and my dad is Lucky!"...all her creativity was one of the hits of the shower. I honestly think I will be the only mom in the world who gets excited when her child spits up or poops on her outfit because unless I change her 3 times a day she will never get to wear all the adorable clothes she has been given!
My office threw me a lovely shower Sunday afternoon. They are all so nice to me especially since I have only been there for 11 months! Everyone at the office went in together and got us our Pack and Play and a bunch of little things off our registry. Once again, we are just amazed at every one's generosity and cannot thank everyone enough! Now to find a place for it all!

2 comments:

  1. Yes... Thank you all for everything! I cannot believe all the wonderful things that little Addy will have to grow up with!

    Megan seems to think it would be cute for her to poop on her clothes, but I would prefer she didn't while I was taking care of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishful thinking, there, Daddy-0!

    ReplyDelete