Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still No Addy

Still no Addison as of today. Megan has a Dr appointment in about an hour and I am sure we will get a better picture of when Addy is due. As of last Tuesday the Dr said he did not expect Megan to go past her 38th week. Well that is this Friday so.......

We are all ready for her to come. Now we just wait. They say that walking helps induce labor. Because Im such a good husband, I have been trying to help Megan go into labor as much as I can. "Honey, will you get my computer"? "Honey, will you get me something to drink"? "Honey, get in the kitchen and make me some dinner"!

What a great husband I am! To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Be patient. She'll come when SHE's ready - and that's just the beginning, believe me! Seems I remember another that wasn't in any BIG hurry to make his presence known... You're about to embark on the BIGGEST adventure of your lives! And what an adventure it will be - for all of us. Anxiously awaiting the news - with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think walking helped us!
    Enjoy a last date night out with just you two. It will be a while before you can really relax again! It is a huge change, wonderful of course, but in joy the last few hours, days or weeks with just you two!

    ReplyDelete