Monday, March 30, 2009

Birth Day!

Yes it is official that I will be induced Wednesday April 1st. We plan on getting to the hospital around 7am and our doctor said hopefully we will have a baby by 5 or 6 that evening. There is about 4 hours of "prep" before they break my water around noon. Once my water is broken that is when actual labor should begin. Since I am already 4 centimeters and 80% effaced he thinks it should go rather quickly (I appreciate optimism but I am not banking on it)...he would like to be home in time for dinner! I hope it plays out that way though. :) I figure if I prepare for a 12 hour labor and Addison comes in 6 then I will be a happy camper!!!! We cannot even begin to describe our excitement about meeting our baby girl. We are also looking forward to seeing all our family members and friends who are making the trip down...we really appreciate all your love and support during this amazing time in our lives. Oh and NO APRIL FOOLs JOKES ALLOWED!!! I made my doctor promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment