Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dr.'s Apt

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I am now 3 centimeter's dilated and a little over 80% effaced. Needless to say I made it past my 38th week mark and am now in the 39th week and still NO ADDISON! She is having fun moving around in my belly and making me very uncomfortable...I can't blame her for not wanting to come out yet. The doctor did not indicate when he thought I would go into labor...I am pretty confident only God knows that. Charlotte and I were wondering what happens if I get to be like 5 or 6 centimters and 100% effaced with no contractions so I asked the Dr if that is even possible. Yes it is possible. He basically said I would carry until 40 weeks and then when I am "done" being pregnant he will induce once I pass the 40 week mark. Isn't that exciting! Hopefully Addison will decide to come out and meet us all on her own....SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment