Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Update

I dont know what my wife is doing all the time that she cant update her blog... she acts like she's carrying a baby or something and is SO busy! gosh!

Quick update: Megan is now 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. Dr. says Addy can come whenever she wants now. Megan just ended her 36th week today so it seems all is well. Baby measures a good weight and ultrasound looked good. (how could it not.... its MY child!)

Im just waiting for her to roll me over, wake me up, and tell me that its time to GO! (Not on a work night PLEASE honey)! We have this little egg looking timer that is supposed to time the contractions. Guess I better figure out how to use it.

Anyway... Hopefully we'll have a beautiful baby girl VERY soon! I'll keep you posted (im the dependable one in the relationship)!

2 comments:

  1. Babies always come at night it seems. Get all your sleep now! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Megan that I stayed that way for at least two weeks. Molly and Kate were both about 2-3 weeks LATE!!! Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete