Sunday, March 8, 2009

Great Weekend!

Even though I did NOT go into labor we had a wonderful weekend. Guy & Reva flew in Friday afternoon and we spent all Friday night and all day Saturday with them. It was great having some quality time with them and they got to see the nursery completed. Charles and Guy installed our car seat bases in both vehicles so now I can stop worrying about how Addison will make it home from the hospital safely. We went to the local Farmer's Market Sat morning and we had a nice time. Reva and I managed to insult two of the workers in the craft part of the market but other than that it was a nice time!
My parents surprised us with a new glider chair for the nursery. That was a huge surprise and relief! I have been searching the Internet for weeks and weeks trying to find one I liked. Mom and Dad found one and when Charles and I got back from Church Saturday evening it was all set up in the nursery! Now I can just sit in Addison's nursery and imagine how amazing life will be once she is in it.
This morning Charles and I got up and went and walked on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I think I might have the best husband in the world! :) There is not much else for us to do for prepare for Addison. All the laundry is done, her nursery is complete (it is pretty perfect if I might say so myself), hospital bag is packed, diaper bag is packed, Charles put all the swings and baby toys together so everything is ready for her arrival...whenever that might be. I hear there is a full moon Wed morning.....next Dr apt is Wednesday at 4pm....stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. now the waiting game begins! glad you are all ready.

    ReplyDelete