Monday, July 13, 2009

First Airplane Ride-The Hamptons!




We went on our first family vacation that required an airplane and I must say Addison did wonderful. She did better than me! As I was in tears (I am terrified of flying) Addison smiled away, ate and then passed out! She was the main attraction for both flights. Everyone including the pilot had to come by and tell us how beautiful she was and one person even told me she looked just like me! I was very excited to hear this since many people say she looks just like her daddy!
It was great seing my Aunt Ronne and Jack. Their place in Long Island is one of the most beautiful, serene places I have been too and it was great getting away. My Aunt Cheryl came to surprise me for my birthday and meet Addison for the first time. Now Addison has met all my mom's sisters. We drove up to Montauk point and that is where this family picture was taken. Addison was being a little model on the couch and daddy took her picture with our new camera Charles and my parents gave me for my birthday!


I will say traveling with a baby is a bit stressful and I don't think Daddy appreciate all the extra luggage he had to carry...what?! I had the baby I couldn't help!!!! :)


All in all it was a great trip to the Hamptons and Addison did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment