Monday, July 27, 2009

Packed with Power


Addison and I had a bit of a long night last night. Last Saturday Addison slept 9 straight hours, Sunday she slept 6.5 straight hours. Great I know! Starting a week ago today she decided she wants to wake up every 3 hours and she does it like clock work every night since! Lucky me. I have decided that I am going to try and not feed her at the first awakening to try and train her to not wake up then. Well last night it did not go so well. Needless to say I was very tired this morning. We were playing on the computer for a quick minute before we went to run some errands for daddy and I had just finished feeding her (did I mention she refuses a bottle now too..again lucky me!!!) when I simultaneously felt a gush of air, heard a loud rumble and felt a warm runny wet sensation all down my inner thigh and lap. Oh yes, Addison completely blew out her diaper all over me! What a wonderful morning surprise :)! It really is amazing how much power that little tushy packs! We still love her though and she gives us lots of good storied for future embarrassment.

1 comment:

  1. i just can't wait to see her!! i don't get enough of my Addy.

    ReplyDelete