Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!




We had a nice relaxing day. We slept in then went out to lunch for some BBQ then went to our friends house for a get together then we went to Grandaddy and Mimi's house for dinner. Daddy wanted us all in green to celebrate his special day. I must say Charles is a wonderful daddy and it makes my heart smile everytime I see him with Addison. It is neat to see how Addison responds to him and how she follows him and his voice around the house constantly. She definitley adores her daddy and I think she pretty much has him wrapped around her adorable little finger! Of course Charles would never admit that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Charles, it looks like you celebrated your first Father's Day in a big way! There'll be many more to celebrate, too.

    My favorite pictures of Addy were taken when she was LAUGHING! She's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete