Sunday, January 25, 2009

A work in progress....

















Addison's nursery is slowly but surely coming together. My Aunt Maggie was wonderful enough to make these gorgeous drapes for me in less than two weeks! I wanted them done for the shower that is this coming weekend since they really make the room. My friend Teri owns Art Works by Teri and I had her paint the phrase above the crib (Charles picked it out!) and she painted the topiary. It all came out perfect! Now I am just waiting on a few things I ordered for above the changing table and above the crib and then it will be done! I also have to find a glider that I like but Charles's grandmother's antique chair will work for now. At least now I know if she comes early she has a mattress to sleep on (thanks to my parents) and a changing pad (thanks to the Sammons) to get fresh diapers on. I will update with new pictures when it is DONE! I added a picture of the closet after the first baby shower so you can see how many cute clothes she already has!















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful room. What fun it must be to pull together a little girl's room!!!

    ReplyDelete