Monday, January 19, 2009

Heres to a WONDERFUL pregnant wife

I think I need to update everybody to how WONDERFUL my wife is as a pregnant woman. I have heard some CRAZY stories about emotionally unstable women with raging hormones while they are carrying babies. Waking up in the middle of the night and asking for icecream, cheetos, and some tobasco sauce..... crying because her favorite character on some MTV trash show got dumped, obsessivly cleaning the house, etc...

well let me tell you all. My wife is NONE of the above and has been a great pleasure to be around these past 7 months! I am truly blessed!


PS - Honey.... dont let me down... you still have a 8 more weeks or so!

4 comments:

  1. Being a great husband doesn't hurt! xo all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's doing great now and she'll do great in L&D. You will, too.

    Love you all - see you in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to vomit - LOL, JK, you are very lucky. I feel bad for Megan though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really am a lucky girl. I love you babe.

    ReplyDelete