Sunday, January 18, 2009

29 Week Check Up

Charles and I went to the doctor's Wednesday and we were happy to hear everything is OK and I do not have to remain on bed rest. They basically said they wanted to see if they took me out of all my normal stressful activities and just made me relax and be pregnant for a few days if the contractions would stop. They didn't but they did not get worse and all my tests came back with normal results so I am good to go. It is hard to believe we only have 11 weeks left! We have our first of 4 classes this Wednesday night. The topic Wed is breastfeeding and post delivery. It is probably good that Charles is being eased into the classes....I think the birthing class might make him run away...good thing that is not until February 9th!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad that all is ok. good luck with the classes we both really thought they were helpful!

    ReplyDelete