Thursday, January 1, 2009

Addison's Nursery







Charles has been super husband! A few weeks ago he woke up on Saturday and decided he was going to get the nursery ready for our baby girl. You have to understand that Charles does NOT paint. I painted our entire house in Jacksonville by myself! Apparently this little girl already has daddy wrapped around her finger! The house we are renting in Vero is decorated predominately with wallpaper. Every bedroom/bathroom had some kind of beautiful 70's style wallpaper in it (hence the sarcasm). In the room we decided on for the nursery the walls were a pale yellow with a floral border and all the trim and doors were beige. Charles pulled down the border, painted the trim and doors white and he painted the walls a soft cream called Oriental Silk. Since I am doing all the accents in pink we figured cream walls would give the soft delicate feel I want. He did an excellent job. Now that I know he really can paint I won't take no for an answer in the future! Here are some pictures of the nursery furniture and bedding. I don't have anything up on the walls yet but I will update the pictures when I do. The furniture was a gift from Guy and Reva and it is absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment