Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Night Out

Charles and I FINALLY decided it was time and that we were ready for Addison to stay the night out without us (well I was fianlly OK with it..he was always fine)! Addison stayed with her Mimi last night. Of course it was harder for me than anyone but Addison did GREAT! She slept from 7:00pm to 6:45am, ate her breakfast and then Mimi and Addy went back to bed from 8:20-10:20am! I was at mom and dad's house at 9:30 waiting to see my little princess. As expected she was perfectly wonderful and had a great a time with Mimi. (Grandaddy went hungting so he missed out on Addy's first sleep over!) It was so nice to sleep in and not wake up twenty times to check the monitor so we see her staying out again very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. did you guys do anything fun or just enjoy sleeping? glad you tackled that hurrdle while you still have grandparents in the same city!

    ReplyDelete