Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I know... I know.... 13 days and NO UPDATES? Believe it or not this whole parenting thing takes up more time than my cousin Erin has let on. Clearly she must be an alien that needs no sleep and update her blog with all the crazy updates while Ross is sleeping!

Anyway... Mother's Day was great. We did some things that Megan had been wanting to do for a while. We went on a long walk in the hot, Florida sun... Went shopping for some new shorts... went to church... and ended the night at the Lembo's for a nice turkey dinner.

We have some pictures that I am going to have you harass my wife about putting up on the blog. My baby girl is growing up so fast. She has little fat creases on her legs now. How cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. I encourage you to go back in my blog to Sept. and Oct. and note how FEW updates there were back then, oh cousin of mine. In Sept, the month of his birth, I think there were 3. Take heart...

    It. Gets. Easier.

    ReplyDelete