Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Addison is a month old today. We started the day off going to the dr. Addy weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 inches long! She grew 1 inch in two weeks. She is doing great and the dr made me feel better about Addison's lack of sleeping in the cradle. Our Dr gave me a miracle blanket to try and said it is OK to have her sleep on my chest if that is the only way to get sleep. She is still too young to really do anything else!
We did have an exciting development today, Addison fell asleep for the first time in her swing (for a whole 10 minutes) . I know cousin Caleb loved his swing but Addison has not embraced it yet, we are hoping she will soon!

2 comments:

  1. Going to the doctors can always make you feel better. I am so glad she is doing great. They are all so different but you will find out what works for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross LOVED the miracle blanket. I have 3 of them. We swaddled him for all sleep until he was almost 2 months old. He hated the swing too until he was 6 or 7 weeks old.

    Take heart...it DOES get better, and a whole lot easier.

    ReplyDelete