Monday, April 20, 2009

Aunt Charlotte & Uncle Adam

This weekend Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Adam came and visited Addy! Charlotte helped Megan on Saturday and allowed Adam and I to hit the golf course. It was a windy day but low and behold I shot my best round ever. (This isn't particularly hard at this point in my pursuit of the Green Jacket). Uncle Adam spent the whole day in the water... throwing clubs and making up words I have never heard before.

Addison seems to be more active these days. I think she is getting to the point where she does not like her cradle anymore. She doesn't seem to want to sleep in it. I kind of feel that she still needs the comfort of being held, and I think eventually she will settle down.

My wife is wonderful. She takes care of Addy at night when my patience are ZERO. I am so blessed to have her as a wife and a wonderful daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment