Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Doll Baby


We had a family birthday party on Sunday for Miss Addison and she had a wonderful time! Addison loved wearing her pretty new dress and blowing out candles and opening gifts. She did NOT however enjoy it when we sang Happy birthday to her. For some reason she gets really embarrassed by it because she wouldn't let Charles & I sing it this morning to her or tonight for her birthday cupcake. Weird! To keep with the birthday tradition she woke up the day after her party with a runny nose. Last year she woke up throwing up. It must be rule of life number 56 that children ALWAYS get sick on their birthdays. O'well, she is feeling fine just has snotty nose. We took her out to breakfast this morning for rainbow cupcakes with Grammie, Pa, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Char Char and Caleb. The weather was horrible so we had a movie day and played dress up. Side note...we bought a house and closed last week! I was able to find an amazing contractor who is getting the house in move-in-ready condition in just one week and we plan on being settled by end of next week! It is very exciting and we cannot believe this house is actually ours! Perfect time for Ansley to make her debut! I cleaned Ansley's infant car seat (Addy's old one) and Addison's car seat so the car is at least ready for my babies! I somewhat packed my hospital bag, I don't have much to bring as I totally over packed with Addison! I can't believe I will be a mother of two in just two short weeks...maybe sooner (but I hope not!). We will keep you posted on the port removal. I am trying not to think about it as it makes me feel sick with worry. Prayers are greatly appreciated!!! I promise to update quickly to let everyone know it went well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment