Sunday, February 27, 2011

No News is Good News!

I spoke to the Nemours around 3 on Friday and at that time the blood culture had not grown any bacteria. We never received a call so when the clock struck 7pm we celebrated the no news as good news!

Daddy flew back in LATE Friday night and when I went into Addison's room Saturday morning to get her I was all of a sudden chop liver as she said "Where's my daddy?" I had told her when I put her to bed that daddy would be here in the morning. Our little girl NEVER forgets ANYTHING!

We had a great weekend of hanging out at Grammie & Pa's, playing with Caleb (those two are ADORABLE together) and just spending quality time together. We went to the Beach today (3rd day in a row) and I will post pictures soon! If there is one thing Addy is loving about being in Jacksonville it is all the fresh air she is getting by playing in the yard, the park at the front of the neighborhood and of course the BEACH!

We have an apt with Nemours on March 16th. We will be discussing removal of the port to take place ASAP. We will keep you posted with that update...until then we are just enjoying every minute with our bundle of love before we have two bundles of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment