Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We officially have a Walker....

I don't mean another one of my mom's siblings either! Addison is walking now! She started taking steps a few weeks ago and about 5 days ago she just started walking across rooms. It is so neat to watch her go.
Charles and I are in Tampa tonight so I can look for a house, I have not been having much luck. There really is not a lot to choose from so I have narrowed it down to 3 and I am going to have to just pick one. Not exactly my ideal situation but I will take what I can get. We are just fortunate to have this opportunity in these tough times!
Hope everyone is well and I will post some new pictures soon...hopefully of our new "home". :)

3 comments:

  1. Go Addy, GO!!! Can't believe the big O-N-E is just around the corner. Wish we could see you guys...hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you did not mention that when i talked to you. but i am so happy for her. such a big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody expected anything less from MY child did they? :)

    ReplyDelete