Thursday, August 19, 2010

Keeping Steady

I will gladly give up a night's sleep to have good CBC results. I am a nervous reck the day before Addison's CBC. I usually don't sleep because I am so nervous the results will be poor. Well....they were not poor! For the 4th week in a row her counts have slowly increased! There is of course the margin of error which can account for the slight increase/decrease but overall her counts have stabilized and some continue to increase! WOHOO!!! I just wish she was completely better and the worrying could stop but any positive news is GREAT news! So we take what we can get.

WBC 3.3 (slightly down from last week 3.5)
Neutraphil 1.2 (1.1 last thursday)
HGB 10.8 (9.8 last week...HUGE increase!)
platelets 51 (50 last week)

Thank you for your continued prayers....they are extremely powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment