Thursday, August 26, 2010

Declining

It has been 5 weeks and 3 days since Addison's last platelet transfusion. She was holding steady around 50 for her platelets for 4 weeks and her WBC and RBC seemed to be improving. I took her in this morning for her weekly CBC and the counts were not great. Everything seemed to dopped.
WBC 2.1 (3.3 last week)
Neutraphil .7 (1.2 last week)
HGB 9.2 (10.8 last week)
platelets 28 (51 last week)

I am not sure what this means except for the fact that I know it is not nearly as good as it was or we were hoping it be. Charles is trying to keep me positive but my heart breaks looking at these numbers. I do not want to think of Addison having to go back into that hospital and have to be pumped full of drugs that will make her feel terrible. I want God to just FIX her without the use of medicine. Is that too much to ask for? Please pray.

1 comment:

  1. My heart and my prayers are always with you. Love to all of you. Aunt M.

    ReplyDelete