Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Fun

Addison started Infant Swim Rescue swim lessons 2 1/2 weeks ago and she is doing great! I never would have thought she would be this far based on the 1st days performance but she loves it and is catching on quickly. It is a big commitment...5 days a week for 10 minutes a day for 4-6 weeks. Today she accomplished floating on her back by herself! SO PROUD!

Ansley had her 2 month wellness visit Monday and she is a growing girl. She is 12lbs 10 oz and 23.5 inches long! 90th percentile for both! She is smiling, squeeling and cooing non-stop and we can't get enough. She is also sleeping 7 straight hours at night!!!! How lucky am I?

Ansley started reaching for and grabbing her toys last week. It is so fun to see her development and become more interactive. Like Addison, Ansley is fascinated by books. She is also fascinated my her big sister. When Addy is in Ansleys's eyesight she is glued to her with a smile on her face. There is a sisterly bond between them already that makes my heart smile!

I left Addison alone for ten minutes while I vacuumed & mopped...she was on the patio which I had in my sights the whole time and she decided to paint her face! She has become quite the artist. We paint for hours a day and I am proud to say she is mastering the smiley face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment