Thursday, June 30, 2011

My child's innocence....

The other night when we were reading books to the girls Charles said "Daddy is pooped". Addison quickly patted Daddy's backside and said "Daddy you poo-pooed?". How cute and innocent is that!?

One of Addison's newest "terrific two" habits is to throw her toys all over the place and leave them where they lay. Charles finally told Addison if she didn't pick up her magnets (that were covering the patio) then the Boogie Monster would come and eat them all gone. I of course being the worried mother feared Addison would now have nightmares about this Boogie Monster and frowned at Charles for even saying that! BUT instead it has turned out to be FABULOUS! There isn't a toy on our floor now because she is confident the Boogie Monster will eat them. If I leave a pair of shoes in the living room she picks them up for me! It is hilarious. She even picked up her cousin Caleb's toys so they wouldn't get eaten!

Stories like these bring a smile to my heart and make all the hard times disappear! I love being a mother to two terrific girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment