Saturday, May 7, 2011

Seak Peak

At Ansley's newborn pictures taken when she was a mere 4 days old! Addison still loves giving her "baby sis" LOTS of kisses!


She weighed in at 7lbs 6oz on her birthday, dropped to 6lbs 12oz and by 19 days old she was up to a healthy 8 lbs 13oz!!! (they are suppose to be back to birth weight by two weeks old...think we have that covered)



The Dr commented on how "BLUE" Ansley's eyes are but we are not getting our hopes up since Addison's were steely blue/green until she was over a year old then turned to beautiful brown......


I have ordered announcements so hopefully they don't take me too long to get addressed and out in the mail!

Addison had CBC this past week and her counts continue to look better and better! Her WBC and RBC competely normal and platelets increased another 5,000!


WBC 6.36

HBG 11.2

Platelets 65

ANC 2,050

We are SO THANKFUL!







3 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome numbers! And what sweet pics. Beautiful girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! I just found your blog after playing around on google typing in my 10 month old daughter's name and your blog came up...we have a ton of similarities including my name is Meghan, my daughter is Ansley Avery, etc! Crazy! I have enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of the two of them....you will love having two sweet girls! Xo

    ReplyDelete