Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Moving On







After 4 and a half hours of watching two grown men climb up and down 4 flights of stairs to unload everything Charles, Addison and I own we are officially residents of Hillsborough County! Being the trusting wife that I am I let Charles choose the house we are going to live in for the next year without even seeing it! I must say my husband has impeccable taste (probably from the 6 years of training)! Our house is lovely. Our kitchen is out of my dreams and it is located in a fun, trendy, urban setting! You walk outside our front door and walk to the left and there are cute little boutiques, cafes and a Sweet Bay (grocery store) right there too. Best of all we feel like we live in a safe family friendly area!

My fabulous mother-in-law flew in last night to help Charles and I unpack and watch her wonderful grand daughter. Addison loves the new house...really she just loves trying to see if she can make it to the stairs before one of us catches her! Addison has enjoyed playing with Grandmommy.




Pictures of the house to come.....stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. love addie's pictures! so glad you like the house and i can't wait to come visit you. miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are happy with the house! I love Addison's picture. Thanks for the b'day invite....can't believe it's time for her to be one already!! xo Aunt M.

    ReplyDelete