Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Best Year Yet!

This might sound silly but I am having a harder time with Addison's birthday then I ever do with mine! I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that our baby girl is turning one tomorrow. Charles and I still randomly say to each other "I still can't believe she is ours!" Addison has been the greatest blessing of all. Being a mother is the most fullfilling and enjoyable job I could have ever imagined. Don't get me wrong it can be exhausting. Charles and I both wake up everyday so excited to be Addison's parents. A year later we still fight over who gets to go get Addy in the morning! Our hearts smile more and more each day because of our beautiful family. I have compiled our favorites pictures of Addison's first year for you to enjoy. It is amazing to see how much she has grown from our little newborn only able to wear preemie clothes to being 12 months old wearing 18 month old clothing!!! I think the most remarkable growth Addison has shown is in her personality. The first 5 months were trying on Charles and I. I think everyone knows how very fussy and "particular" Addison was about everything! She cried more than anything else for 5 straight months! Now she smiles, laughs and sleeps more than anything else! I can't even tell you the last time Addison cried for no apparent reason. Her little personality is so sweet, a little sassy and extremely humorous! She loves to make anyone and everyone laugh and she loves to be a lovebug. She has made up for all those hard times ten fold! Everything she does and has done from the day we found out we were having her is melt our heart and she will continue to do that for forever. Cheers baby girl to a wonderful first year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys. I love the pictures you put up. Great looking at her from a newborn on. It is sometimes hard to remember it. Now i can get an clue how our moms must feel as their babies grow up to us wonderful women!!! It just becomes more enjoyable! Happy birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete