Thursday, October 15, 2009

Social Butterflies

Addison and I have had a very busy and fun week. We spent the weekend in Jacksonville celebrating Daddy's birthday and Caleb's birthday. We had a delicious dinner and cake for Daddy's birthday and then he got to play golf with Uncle Adam. Caleb's party was super fun and Addison enjoyed seeing her cousin and his friends! She also got to swing in his outside swing and she LOVED it. I went online and bought one ASAP, still waiting for it to arrive. I of course am a genious and forgot my camera in Vero so I used Jessica's camera for the weekend. I will post pictures when I get them from her!
We went to a baby sign language class Wednesday at our local library with our friends Heather and Ava. We learned lots and it is now going to be a weekly date for us! There were lots of other babies there and Addison really had fun watching all of them and listening to them but she wanted to play with them too. Addy doesn't really understand that she is not mobile yet and likes to leap for things she wants and then she goes.....BOOM! It is kind of funny but also a painful lesson for her to learn. She doesn't really cry much she just focuses harder on trying to figure out how to get what she wants!
Today we went to Buggy Boot Camp. It is a bootcamp for moms with kids in strollers. It was intense and VERY hot. It took place outside and was a great workout. Addison got a little fussy toward the end so I got to do my squats while holding her...nothing like a 16 pound weight to really make me feel the burn!
We got Addison's 6 month pictures back today from our photographer. We took some in the studio and some at the pumpkin patch. Addison is typically very stingy with her smiles but we got some great ones on camera...FINALLY! They turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment