Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No Names Yet...

We still cannot decide on a name for baby girl 2. We did have her big diagnostic ultrasound Thursday and everything looked perfect! She was a wiggle worm with a strong heartbeat! She looks sweet as pie. I am feeling great and have been feeling her kick for weeks. Charles just got to feel her for the first time last week. We think the C-section will be either on April 12th or 14th (I don't like the 13th!). Unless of course princess decides to come earlier on her own! We are trying to prepare for the upcoming changes that are going to take place rather quickly in our house! It is hard to believe I am already halfway through this pregnancy and in my 22nd week! Time flies!

1 comment:

  1. What exciting news - a sister for Addie! I am so happy for you and to know that Addison is on the mend.
    Love, Martha
    (I will try anonymous don't have any of the others)

    ReplyDelete