Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Double the Sugar...Double the Spice


Charles, Addison and I are expecting another baby! And yes we already know it is a girl! Isn't technology awesome!? I am 16 1/2 weeks pregnant. We found out in August and with everything going on with Addison we were keeping the news to family. I am sorry it has taken me so long to update our Blog followers. Her due date is April 18th so her and Addison will be 2 years and 2 weeks apart!

I will be the first one to say I thought for sure I was having a boy because this pregnancy has been so different than Addison's but the sono technician has assured me there is no room for error when she tells me with 100% certainty it is a girl. We are so very excited and I have already picked our nursery bedding and furniture!

Addison is the cutest almost-big sister you have ever seen. She carries the sonogram picture around and kisses it saying "baby". Then she kisses my belly button and says, "Baby behind Mommy's button!" So cute! She does NOT like seeing me get poked by the doctor so Charles has accompanied me to all appointments. I hope Addison knows the feeling is mutual...I don't like seeing doctors poke at her either!

We do not have a name picked out yet...we were planning on Charles Guy Bond III (Trey) but as we can see God had different plans for us! That's OK though, we look forward to all the fun 2 girls will bring to our home.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the news is finally out! Two girls! Yea! You will have a lot of fun with them and I am always prepared to give advice :) Kate and Molly are almost exactly three years apart. It was so much fun when they were little, and it's still fun. I am so happy for all three of you! Love from Ohio. Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete