Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekend in Jax

We had a nice family weekend in Jacksonville celebrating our adorable nephew's 2nd birthday and my handsome husband's 29th birthday! I forgot my good camera so no really great pics of party. Bad Aunt Megan!

The really neat things about the weekend were watching Addison and Caleb interact together. Caleb absolutely adores his cousin and he is so sweet with her. Addison is still in the parallel play stage but it was still cute! The second Caleb noticed Addison was around he would scream (I mean SCREAM) "ADDY!!!!!!" repeatedly till she acknowledged him! So cute. He wanted her to do everything with him.

Addison finally said Grammie this weekend which made Reva very very happy. I am not going to lie, Addison's favorite family member is Daisy at the moment but I think Grammie is a close second! :) She also said Char Char loud enough for us to hear her (she has been whispering it for weeks...very strange) and she of course loves Kick-a-ball...Char Char and Adam's dog.

We went to the Dr Monday and Addison's counts were:
WBC 2.96
Neutraphil .850
Platelets 23
HGB 11.1

Dr was not concerned so I guess I shouldn't be either. I still don't like lower numbers. We are now doing CBCs every two weeks but she will need her port flushed next week. YUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Those kiddos were so cute! Caleb still asks about Addy! i love it and can't wait until they see each other next.

    ReplyDelete