Monday, April 5, 2010

Addison's Birthday Extravaganza Week Began

Brianna, Brooke and Birthday Girl Addison!

YUMMMM

I Love Toys...and being naked!!!


Yes this is what I wore to the ZOO!

Charles and I took Addison to the zoo on Addison's actual birthday. We were very fortunate to have such beautiful weather. We had a great time and now have an annual pass so I see many more visits to the zoo in our future! We came home and went for a walk and then our friends the Bergins, Caldwells and Clint came over for pizza and cupcakes to help Addison celebrate the big FIRST birthday! The Bergins have Brooke (almost 3) and Brianna (10 months) and Addison just adores Brooke. She follows her around and does whatever she does. Addison absolutely LOVED the cupcake. She had no trouble eating the entire thing in about 2 minutes. We ended the night with a nice bath with her friends and then she slept like the sweet baby she is! I can't wait for you all to see pics. I will try to get more up soon...promise!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! In the top pic, whose head do I see - someone trying to hide behind the sofa? ha

    ReplyDelete