Saturday, December 5, 2009

On the Move

We have a crawler on our hands now! How exciting!!!! Addy had been rocking while on all fours for awhile and she had just started lunging this week. We honestly thought she might skip crawling all together since she likes to be flat on her feet and walk along the furniture but we were wrong! Children love making liars out of their parents. :) Yesterday she crawled for a second to get to my scissors while I was wrapping presents! We went down to Jupiter this morning to have breakfast with my sister and while we were at her house Addison decided to crawl across the rug to get Auntie Clare's laptop. I try to entice her to crawl with HER toys but she wants grown-up toys! I guess I will have to re-arrange my ornaments on our Christmas tree now to guarantee no accidents with that since the tree is in Addison's playroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment